Tales Of An Educated Debutante
on life, loss and the joy that rules the day.
The future is far away and scary, but today is lovely.
Adrian H. Wood, PhD
I was interested to hear your story of unrequited love at Cambridgeport Elementary School. To commemorate National Read a Book Day, First Lady Melania Trump sent one school in every state a parcel of ten books by Dr. Seuss, along with a letter she penned in which she detailed reading “Oh, the Places You'll Go” with her now 11 year old son Barron. Easy peasy, a simple gift. You’re quite a librarian, named Hero of Family Outreach in 2017 by the School Library Journal. Clearly, you ha ..Read more
Connect With Me
Never Miss A Tale
Tales I Envy
- Mothering The Divide by Kara Lawler
- From Franklin To You by Hayden Vick
- The Special Reds by Kera Maxwell
- One Twin Mom by Megan Baldwin
- Faith Mummy by Miriam Gwynne
- Pails and Fires by Leslie Gaar