Tales Of An Educated Debutante
on life, loss and the joy that rules the day.
The future is far away and scary, but today is lovely.
Adrian H. Wood, PhD
1. Teachers say NO. All major teacher, principal, school employee and security organizations in our country oppose guns in schools, except when carried by a police or security officer. The National Education Association polled thousands of American teachers and found an overwhelming majority of educators (78%) do not support the idea of arming educators in the classroom. 2. Armed teachers are a poor match for school shooters. Research shows that even highly trai ..Read more
Connect With Me
Never Miss A Tale
Tales I Envy
- Mothering The Divide by Kara Lawler
- From Franklin To You by Hayden Vick
- The Special Reds by Kera Maxwell
- One Twin Mom by Megan Baldwin
- Faith Mummy by Miriam Gwynne
- Pails and Fires by Leslie Gaar