Tales Of An Educated Debutante
on life, loss and the joy that rules the day.
The future is far away and scary, but today is lovely.
Adrian H. Wood, PhD
Perhaps out of the box, but humor me. 1. Make a list of ten things your heart longs for and expect that they will happen. 2. Go away for a three day weekend with friends, even if it means pulling out a credit card and begging folks to help with your kids. 3. Make yourself call a family member once a month that you don't speak to all that often and at the end of the year, acknowledge the difference it has made. 4. Do NOT vow to lose weight or exercise. Instead, think of ..Read more
Connect With Me
Never Miss A Tale
Tales I Envy
- Mothering The Divide by Kara Lawler
- From Franklin To You by Hayden Vick
- The Special Reds by Kera Maxwell
- One Twin Mom by Megan Baldwin
- Faith Mummy by Miriam Gwynne
- Pails and Fires by Leslie Gaar