Tales Of An Educated Debutante
on life, loss and the joy that rules the day.
The future is far away and scary, but today is lovely.
Adrian H. Wood, PhD
was compensated by Med-IQ through an educational grant from Novo Nordisk Inc. to write about the realities of obesity as a chronic disease. All opinions are my own. I’m just a regular mom. Once a skinny child and now, an overweight adult. The weight gain started in college and then, four kids happened. After their births, I navigated different weight loss programs and succeeded. But, never ever long term. And so, here my 46 year old self sits- at a cool 180 ..Read more
Connect With Me
Never Miss A Tale
Tales I Envy
- Mothering The Divide by Kara Lawler
- From Franklin To You by Hayden Vick
- The Special Reds by Kera Maxwell
- One Twin Mom by Megan Baldwin
- Faith Mummy by Miriam Gwynne
- Pails and Fires by Leslie Gaar