Tales Of An Educated Debutante
on life, loss and the joy that rules the day.
The future is far away and scary, but today is lovely.
Adrian H. Wood, PhD
I was compensated by Med-IQ in collaboration with Duke Health to write about the risks of uncontrolled epilepsy and surgical treatment for epilepsy. All opinions are my own. This post is not intended to be a replacement for medical advice. The purpose of this post is to bring awareness to epilepsy and provide resources for further discussion. If you think you might have epilepsy, see your healthcare provider. I remember the first time my son had a seizure. We threw him ..Read more
Connect With Me
Never Miss A Tale
Tales I Envy
- Mothering The Divide by Kara Lawler
- From Franklin To You by Hayden Vick
- The Special Reds by Kera Maxwell
- One Twin Mom by Megan Baldwin
- Faith Mummy by Miriam Gwynne
- Pails and Fires by Leslie Gaar