Oh, Russell. My lovely boy in a nutshell. Too small, striped socks. Velcro shoes. Hair that needs more than baby shampoo. A heart that is wide as the sea and a touch that endears a mama to nurse her babies. Joy.
Tales Of An Educated Debutante
on life, loss and the joy that rules the day.
The future is far away and scary, but today is lovely.
Adrian H. Wood, PhD
Connect With Me
Never Miss A Tale
Tales I Envy
- Mothering The Divide by Kara Lawler
- From Franklin To You by Hayden Vick
- The Special Reds by Kera Maxwell
- One Twin Mom by Megan Baldwin
- Faith Mummy by Miriam Gwynne
- Pails and Fires by Leslie Gaar