Tales Of An Educated Debutante
on life, loss and the joy that rules the day.
The future is far away and scary, but today is lovely.
Adrian H. Wood, PhD
It’s a new year and you’ve got work to do. 1. Work together for NC. I adore a team, but y’all resemble power hungry vultures on a rural eastern NC highway. 2. Bring back Kindergarten. Research clearly shows that play fosters long term academic success, yet you have turned our earliest classrooms into sweat factories. 3. Scrap Read to Achieve. Senator Phil Berger (https://www.facebook.com/SenatorBerger/?__tn__=K-R&eid=ARAt0nq7kSkUQJMW2VL73dNLZZrfZZS56HC42eG6uBc81r ..Read more
Connect With Me
Never Miss A Tale
- What Drives a Parent to Cheat?
- The Same Old Superintendent
- Title One School
- Why Jen Mangrum Should Be Our Next NC Superintendent
- Lawsuit of the Nonverbal Child
- Confused Superintendent
- No Ulterior Motives
- Ten Facts About NC’s Tricky Grading System
- The Rise & Fall of Hedgesville Football
- The Abusive Teachers Who Remain
Tales I Envy
- Mothering The Divide by Kara Lawler
- From Franklin To You by Hayden Vick
- The Special Reds by Kera Maxwell
- One Twin Mom by Megan Baldwin
- Faith Mummy by Miriam Gwynne
- Pails and Fires by Leslie Gaar