Tales Of An Educated Debutante
on life, loss and the joy that rules the day.
The future is far away and scary, but today is lovely.
Adrian H. Wood, PhD
Refrain from Childish Questions.... When are you going to have children? How many children are you going to have? Haven't you had that baby yet? In the land of the sweet south, there is no anonymity, a verbose lack of privacy and a fervent belief that one must espouse immediately any puddly thought that has come to the surface of the brain or tip of thou tongue. Of particular interest is the topic of children. How vast are the ways to offend an unsuspecting soul when it c ..Read more
Connect With Me
Never Miss A Tale
Tales I Envy
- Mothering The Divide by Kara Lawler
- From Franklin To You by Hayden Vick
- The Special Reds by Kera Maxwell
- One Twin Mom by Megan Baldwin
- Faith Mummy by Miriam Gwynne
- Pails and Fires by Leslie Gaar