Tales Of An Educated Debutante
on life, loss and the joy that rules the day.
The future is far away and scary, but today is lovely.
Adrian H. Wood, PhD
A Brother Lost: A Sister's Journey Grace Defined The First Chapter Of course I did not know. The gifted opportunity for breathing, space and time in the face of reality, so much pain that God made sure to shield me. Grace defined in its very nature. I quite remember the seconds that lapsed as I was instructed on the definition of grace by a far away Christian woman on a Bible study television screen. She said in not so many words that grace was when God protected us f ..Read more
Connect With Me
Never Miss A Tale
- What Drives a Parent to Cheat?
- The Same Old Superintendent
- Title One School
- Why Jen Mangrum Should Be Our Next NC Superintendent
- Lawsuit of the Nonverbal Child
- Confused Superintendent
- No Ulterior Motives
- Ten Facts About NC’s Tricky Grading System
- The Rise & Fall of Hedgesville Football
- The Abusive Teachers Who Remain
Tales I Envy
- Mothering The Divide by Kara Lawler
- From Franklin To You by Hayden Vick
- The Special Reds by Kera Maxwell
- One Twin Mom by Megan Baldwin
- Faith Mummy by Miriam Gwynne
- Pails and Fires by Leslie Gaar