After having my heart ripped to shreds on Sibling Day and then being mildly scolded for forgetting Grandparent's Day, I can stay quiet no longer. If I was in charge of Hallmark (the said group I choose to blame) then I would be wise and add holidays that make mothers happy and improve the economy. Just my two cents.
1. No Cook Dinner Day
2. Spend the Night at School Day
3. Take Your Sibling to School Day
4. Stay in The Bed Day
5. Watch Television Day
6. Eat A Happy Meal Day
7. Keep A Friend's Two Year Old Day
8. Drink Lots of Coffee Day
9. Drive As Fast As You Want Day
10. No Reading at Bedtime Day
BONUS: Say No to After school Activities Day
Please feel free to add your own suggestions!